Nationally, Child Advocacy Centers like Jane’s Place are found to provide:
- average savings of $1,000 per child abuse case in court, child protection, and investigative dollars,
- an increased rate (29% higher) of coordinated investigations between child protective services and law enforcement,
- an increase in successful prosecutions of child abuse perpetrators, on average 94% conviction rate for CAC cases carried forward,
- an increase in forensic medical exams (four times more likely) and increased referrals for mental health treatment and behavioral health assessment, and
- an increase in satisfied parents/caregivers, as 97% of parents/caregivers would tell others to seek help at a CAC.